Salford Guitar Lessons COVID-19 Policy
Following the advice provided by the UK government on COVID-19 we’ve been working on making safety changes to our SGL teaching studio for our one to one lessons. These guideline procedures are listed in our updated COVID-19 policy below. The health and well-being of our students and visitors are at the upmost importance so we’re asking everyone to adhere to this policy.
In accordance with the roadmap set out by the English government, we reopened our Salford Guitar Lessons teaching studio again for 1to1 lessons on Monday 12th April, 2021.
Please read through our COVID-19 guideline policy below with the imperative changes we’ve made.
COVID-19 – SGL Studio Guidelines 2021
Last updated 7th April 2021.
One to one studio lessons:
- If you’re showing any of the symptoms of a cold, flu and most importantly symptoms possibly relating to COVID-19, immediately contact us to cancel your lesson. We will then re-schedule for a minimum elapsed time of 14 days. This goes for students and staff.
- On arrival at Sentinel House please take the stairs up to our studio than the elevator, if possible.
Please note it is maximum of 3 people allowed in each elevator at one time in the building.
- We recommend wearing a mask/face covering in the public areas of the building.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser provided at the start and end of each lesson. There will be a sanitiser dispenser on the wall to the right of the studio door with signs.
- Please bring your own guitar picks & jack cable (if you use one of our amps for your electric guitar).
- Please bring your own refreshment drinks for each lesson. We do not want to risk cross contamination via cups and glasses.
- We’ll only be accepting bank transfer or Paypal payment transactions for lessons. No cash please.
Improvements to our studio
- There will be a large clear divider screen on the table between the 2 chairs as an added safety precaution.
- We will thoroughly disinfect and clean the chairs, door handles and tables after each lesson.
- There will be a 30 minute gap period between each of our lessons so it limits the social contact at our studio.
- We will have all windows open throughout each lesson if it’s safe to do so.
Any feedback would be highly welcome. Please get in touch if you have any further advice to add through our contacts page here, or if you have any questions.
We’d like to take this opportunity to wish everybody good health and to keep yourself and loved ones safe. Thank you to all our heroes in the NHS and care homes who’s bravery, skill and determination are giving us hope and light in a very dark time. We would be lost without you!
Thank you so much & keep strong everybody,